Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Cupcakes!

My little boy, D's school Easter party is tomorrow and as usual I was asked to make cupcakes. That is just fine by me b/c I love to bake. These turned out super cute so I decided to share with y'all!!


With the right tools and tips these are really easy to make.

1. Bake cupcakes.
     I did 12 vanilla and 12 chocolate

2. make a batch of buttercream icing and dye green
     I used wilton food dye color "leaf green"

3. pipe icing on using tip #233 (grass or hair tip)
dab, squeeze, then lift up. Repeat until top of cupcake is covered.

****reserve left over icing for touch ups****

4. Separate peep bunnies and cut the bottom of them off exposing a section of sticky marshmallow

5. stick into top of cupcakes.

6. add robin eggs

7. use remaining icing to stabilize bunnies and repair any imperfections

8. ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment